Monday, February 13, 2012

Interview with Promise



So obviously, Promise is not up to answering a lot of questions, but I love the idea of interviewing your kids each year and at different milestones.  I realized that just because she is too young to articulate them doesn't mean that she doesn't have preferences and I want to remember these too! And being the all knowing Mommy that I am (Ha!), I know the answers to most of these questions.

Happy Girl

Name: Promise Victoria
Nicknames: Cuddle bug, Bug
How old are you: 14 months
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Foods: Hummus, blueberries, okra, and whatever Mommy is eating
Least favorite foods: Mushrooms and broccoli
Favorite Books: 5 Sweet Strawberries (Strawberry Shortcake), The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
     You like the Strawberry Shortcake book because of the cat - you squeal AAAATTTT and point to the cat every time we turn the page.  You like the Very Hungry Caterpillar because you like to stick your fingers in the holes. 
Favorite Song: The Promise Song
Favorite Animal: AAAATTTT (cat)
Who is your best friend: Mommy Bay! (bear)
Favorite Toys: Baby doll, baby doll stroller, bead necklaces, and Daddy's Nalgene
Favorite Game: Peek-a-boo and "Run Run Bug!" (chase)
Favorite Movie: N/A
Favorite TV Show: N/A
What do you want to be when you grow up: ???
Favorite Family Activity: Going to the park and Family Hugs
Three words that describe you: inquisitive, smart, fun, funny
If you had one wish, what would it be: ???

Hard at Work

Okay, so I didn't know all the answers, but not too bad. I think it will be a fun tradition to see how her preferences change over the years. I am so excited to see who this wonderful little baby is and what her life will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment