Sunday, December 11, 2011

She makes the boys cry

Remember this post about how my girl likes to beat up on boys?  Well, she's mellowed out.  Sort of. She leaves most boys alone, but she still pounds on Eli every time she sees him.  Which is once or twice a week.  I worked in the nursery last Sunday and as soon as Eli got there she walked over to him and pulled his hair!



I kept telling Jonathon that I was worried Eli was going to get a complex about this.  Sure enough, we saw his family at the Family Christmas event at church last Sunday night, and as soon as we walked up to them Eli started crying. Jonathon thinks its great and wants her to beat up all boys. I'm not so sure this is the best approach, but I'm not sure there's anything I can do about it.

Oh well, watch out boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment