My Sweet Promise,
I love you!
I love the way you scrunch up your nose when you smile.
I love the way you tilt your head or hide on my shoulder when you are feeling shy.
I love that you throw your head back to laugh.
I love that when you are walking and laughing at the same time you fall because you throw your head back.
I love that you frequently stop playing to give me hugs and kisses. I feel very reassured.
I love that when I hold my arms out wide to you, you come running!
I love they way you waddle when you run.
I love the way your face and countenance light up when Daddy comes home.
I love how much you love Nonnie and Grandpa and that you say both of their names (sort of).
I love how much you love your baby doll and Bear and that you rock them and give them kisses.
I love love love to hear you sing. Such a sweet sound.
I love how much you are talking these days. Even though I'm the only one who understands even a portion of what you say.
I love how focused you get when you are working on a project - like your puzzle or counting beads.
I love that you have a good appetite and that you enjoy sharing your food with me and Daddy.
I love that you love to read.
I love that you like to snuggle while we read. That's why reading is my favorite part of the day.
I love that you love PJs and blankets and baths... You're definitely my daughter!
I love your inquisitive nature.
I love your laugh. It's hearty for a baby.
I love your dimple. It matches Daddy's perfectly.
I love your bright blue eyes (even though I'm amazed they're still blue).
I love your tender heart and how developed your sense of compassion is for a one year old.
I love how you mimic the things I do.
I love your slobbery wet baby kisses. Seriously, I can't get enough of them!
I love you baby girl! Happy 13 months!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment