My Promise,
I am working on your "12 month letter", but that is mostly about your development and accomplishments over the past month. I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a happy 1st birthday.
This has been the most rewarding year of my life. You are sheer joy in a tiny little blonde package. You have your moments where you drive me crazy, but even in those moments, I can't help but smile when I look at you. No one can. You bring smiles to everyone you see.
After only a year (and a whole year!) I am already so proud of you. You are sweet and compassionate. You are generous and giving. You are inquisitive and strong - strong of heart, strong of body, strong of mind, and strong of will. You have so much potential and I cannot wait to see what good things God has in store for you. You were created for a very specific purpose, my dear, and I am honored to be the one to teach you and raise you toward that purpose. God has blessed me abundantly with you.
On your first birthday, my prayer for you is that you will know the goodness of God and that you will give your heart fully to Him. Because as much as I love you, my love is so pale in comparison to His.
Happy Birthday my Little Angel! What a good good day!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment