| Why do you keep telling me I'm dramatic? |
When my child requires multiple baths and my floor requires multiple moppings
When she won't stop touching the blinds no matter how many time I correct her
When I clean my kitchen 4 times because I cook every single meal for her and the rest of the house is a disaster
When I am tired and sick and would rather lay down than play hide and seek AGAIN
When she still won't stop touching the blinds
When she pees in the floor and then thinks it is SO funny to splash in it
When she refuses to wear shoes or a hat when it is 35 degrees outside
And she's still touching the blinds
On days like this, I am so thankful to be her Mommy. Because no one could love her like I do. No one else could be patient enough to keep correcting her over and over about the blinds. Because no one else could turn the nasty pee incident into a fun 30 minute bubble bath. Because no one else could appreciate the depth of her laugh when we are playing hide and seek?
Why? Because she doesn't belong to anyone else. She belongs to me. And my heart is hers.
On days like this, I'm so glad she's mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment