Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Little Bit of Fall (And a lot of pictures!)

We did several fall themed activities this year. I'm amazed at how much more fun this was for me than the previous seasonal things we've done. I don't know if its because Promise is older and more involved or simply because I LOVE everything about fall. Either way, its been fun. I thought I'd share a few of our activities with you...

Pumpkin guts in the sensory table

Painting Leaves

2 hands!

Cinnamon and nutmeg in orange playdough

and sprinkles!


Fall Sensory Bin - Lentils, gourds, cloves, and satin leaves
We also did a couple of pumpkin/jack-o-lantern crafts and several Thanksgiving crafts (handprint turkeys, Thanksgiving stickers, and a placemat) that I forgot to take pictures of. We had lots of fun! Hope you enjoyed your fall as well.... on to Christmas themed play!

No comments:

Post a Comment