All this week she has been a whiney clingy mess. Today took the cake.
The morning was good. She woke up crying (should have clued me in, right?), but she quickly recovered while we snuggled and she had her milk. We needed to take Luke to the chiropractor this morning and since it is in Illinois we decided to spend the day at Nonnie and Papa's. Pretty much her favorite thing in the world.
She cried some on the way over.
It's a long trip.
I gave her bunnies (those Annie's cheddar bunny crackers) to bribe her to be quiet.
It worked.
For a while.
Dad was working and Mom has been wanting to spend some time with Luke. I thought it would be a great chance to spend some time with Promise, so I took her swimming. We had a blast. Went back to the house for lunch.
She dropped food on the floor.
On purpose.
And watched me to see what I would do.
I took her food away.
She cried.
Put her down for a nap.
1 hour later....
She was crying.
I have NO IDEA why, but that seems to be the way things roll this week. Short naps. Lots of crying.
Sigh.
Played with her toys.
Papa came home.
And ignored her when she said hi.
And she cried (That one almost made me cry too. I don't like her feelings to be hurt!)
Papa came back and played with her.
Nonnie went down stairs.
And she cried.
Until Nonnie came back.
And picked her up.
I fed the baby.
She started getting into things. As usual.
She stole his paci.
Twice.
I dropped his diaper.
In the 5 seconds it took me to pick it up...
SHE PUT MY PHONE IN A GLASS OF WATER!!!
Watched Olympic Equestrian Jumping and she loved it.
She cheered "yay" and clapped her hands for each jump.
She called all of the horses Judah (Nonnie's horse).
I thought maybe things would be okay after all.
Time to go.
Fill up her cup and my water bottle.
Load up - 3 bags, 2 babies, snacks, drinks, Dad's phone with my sim card, Tupperware of rice with my phone in it
She wants my bottle instead of her cup.
I said no.
She
FOR 50 MINUTES
I'm not even kidding. Just about the water bottle.
I stopped at Taco Bell 15 minutes from home.
Bought her a white flour tortilla filled with processed cheese. Ugh.
Had her eat in the car so she could go STRAIGHT TO BED.
She finally stopped crying.
And Luke started.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment