Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bathtub Painting

Promise and I did some bathtub paining a few weeks ago.  It was a BIG hit!  I found the recipe on pinterest (of course) - condensed milk and food coloring. Easy enough! The only problem was she mostly wanted to eat the paint instead of paining with it. Of course - its milk and sugar! What kid wouldn't want to eat it. But thankfully paci came to the rescue and kept her mouth (somewhat) busy so she could paint.

getting started

taste testing

getting the hang of it
(she didn't paint the heart by the way)

painting her feet!

time for cleanup

cleaning up was just as fun

For several days she asked for more, but I have yet to come up with a paint recipe that has less sugar!  This was super easy to make and clean up, but that is a lot of refined sugar for a learning activity! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment