Wednesday, November 16, 2011

She makes me smile

Always.  (Except when she stands at the kitchen gate and screams... that does not make me smile.) She amazes me every day.

Today the cute fuzzy ball on top of her hat came off.  So, we took it back to Target.  And bought the same one because it's really cute.  As we got to the baby section I said "Let's buy you a hat" and she started patting her head. The girl knows where her hat goes!

This evening we were reading "On the Night You Were Born".  One page says:

Not once has there been such eyes, such a nose
Such silly, wiggly, wonderful toes
In fact, I think I'll count to three, so you can wiggle your toes for me


At that point I usually count to 3 and then grab her toes and say "wiggle wiggle wiggle".  Tonight when I said wonderful toes, she grabbed her own toes and started laughing.

Oh, and have you seen her laugh? She throws her head back to laugh.  Ah!

She makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment