Promise is obsessed with this book right now. Not like, 'oh she likes this book because it has pretty pictures'. Completely obsessed. She likes other books and likes turning the pages. Some books she obviously likes more than others. But 10 Little Ladybugs trumps them all!
In this book you can feel the ladybugs and it has great pictures and good rhythm to it. One day last week when I got her up from her nap she was leaning and reaching towards the table - so I walked over and leaned down to see what she wanted and she grabbed this book. A few days ago she did the same thing first thing in the morning! Yeah, before she wanted a clean diaper or milk, she wanted to read the ladybug book. She did the same thing this morning. Too cute!
Whenever she sees the book she waves her hands with excitement. She rubs her hands on the ladybugs and giggles when she turns the pages. We read before each of her naps and I try to read a variety of books but if we haven't read this one yet she tries to climb over me to reach it.
That girl has something new for me everyday. I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment